Welcome to INFUS 2023
where you will find everything that you expect from a conference
INFUS 2023 offers both online and on site participation opportunity.
INFUS is an acronym for Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. It is a well-established international research forum to advance the foundations and applications of intelligent and fuzzy systems, computational intelligence, and soft computing for applied research in general and for complex engineering and decision support systems.
The principal mission of INFUS is bridging the gap between fuzzy & intelligence systems and real complex systems via joint research between universities and international research institutions, encouraging interdisciplinary research and bringing multidiscipline researchers together. INFUS 2023 proceedings will be published as a book by Springer under “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems” and will be indexed in Scopus, and submitted for consideration in Web of Science. The journals with publication potential include:
- Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (SCI-E)
- International Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response (DOAJ)
- Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Modeling in Engineering
- Symmetry (SCI-E)
- International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process (SCOPUS)
- Sustainability (SCI-E)
- Transactions on Fuzzy Sets and Systems
The invited speakers of INFUS 2023 are Prof. Janusz Kacprzyk, Prof. Ajith Abraham, Prof. Vicenc Torra, Prof. Irina Perfilieva, and Prof. Krassimir Atanassov
INFUS 2023 is the fifth conference on intelligence and fuzzy systems conference series.
- Special Session proposal deadline: January 1, 2023
- Final date to submit Full paper submission of accepted abstracts: April 3, 2023
- Notification of full papers acceptance: April 15, 2023
- Early Registration: April 15, 2023- May 15, 2023
- Camera-ready paper submission: May 1 2023
- Deadline of author late registration for paper publication in proceedings: May 31, 2023
- Conference: August 22-24, 2023
100th Anniversary of the Proclamation of the Republic of Turkey
Distribution of INFUS 2022 Participants
In 2022, the number of submitted papers became 413. After the review process, about 47% of these papers have been rejected. More than 50% of the accepted papers are from other countries outside Turkey. The distribution of the admitted papers with respect to their source countries is as follows from the most to the least: Turkey, India, Bulgaria, Russia, Iran, Poland, Azerbeijan, MExico, France, Spain, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, United States, United Kingdom, Belgium Czech REpublic, Germay, Malta, Norway, Serbia, Uzbekistan, Algeria, Colombia, Egypt, Greece, Indonesia, Iraw, Pakistan, Phillipines, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Vietnam. We again thank all the representatives of their countries for selecting INFUS 2022 as an international scientific arena.